We're looking for a Customer Service Representative, working in the BPO industry in Durham, North Carolina.
- Work remotely.
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls.
- Gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services.
- Utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process.
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and their customers.
- Accept and embrace changes within the current business environment.
Our client is a top-rated and growing global outsourcer. Specializing in customer experience, product support, and automation. In offices and homes (#work-at-home) around the world.
Huh!?! Well, you’ll get this! They have a 4+ Glassdoor rating. And 91% of employees recommend them to friends. Check out this opportunity. You will find a big family. And an award-winning culture.
Be recognized for your work. Championed for your achievement. Be rewarded through recognition programs, performance awards, and celebrations. Be ensured of an encouraging work environment. Be assured of opportunities for growth and advancement. You can do it!
Make things better. Develop great relationships. Have the career you want. Where you want.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience is desired
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers of all ages and demographics
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
The pay we are offering is 22,880 per year.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.
Posting ID: 566539753Posted: 2020-08-06