The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person's responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Filtering oil fryers daily
• Maintaining outside grounds
• Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
• Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
• Take out and empty trash compactor
• Change light bulbs
• Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris
TUITION ASSISTANCE UP TO $3,000!!!
Check out some of our awesome benefits!
- DENTAL INSURANCE
- VISION INSURANCE
- LIFE INSURANCE
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- PAID TIME OFF
Posting ID: 40735747Posted: 2020-04-05