Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
- Performing analysis of cloud security needs and contributing to design, integration, and implementation of security solutions, cloud services and applications
- Creating, enhancing and maintaining tooling and scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Maintaining a tight collaboration with various Cloud, DevOps, Application, and Information Security teams across the enterprise
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for moderate to complex IT issues
- Designs, develops and implements solutions to IT security requirements
- Gathers, analyzes and organizes technical information about systems, existing security products and ongoing programs
- Develops documentation to support ongoing security systems operations, maintenance and specific problem resolution
- Review, interpret and adapt customer, regulatory and corporate security and compliance requirements into technical design options
- Provides expertise in security control configuration to business as needed
- Participates with Enterprise Risk Management team to ensure proper identification of policy issues/violations
- Conduct research on cloud related products, services and standards to remain abreast of developments in the information security industry
Other responsibilities include:
- Designing, engineering and implementing security solutions for complex on-premise and cloud environments; enforcing the security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations
- Building, integrating, maintaining, and monitoring cloud services with on-premise and cloud technologies
- Automating security controls, data and processes to provide better visibility, metrics, service delivery, and operational support
- Participating in computer security incident response efforts and other security investigation activities assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meets project deliverables on time and on budget
- Creates effective remediation plans and controls for identified IT or Security gaps
- Responds to security events in accordance with the Change Healthcare Incident Response Plan and Procedures
- Number of identified shortcomings during Security Tests
5 or more years' experience in security system administration with several of those years gaining experience in deploying and maintaining security technologies such as CASB, identity and access management, firewall, intrusion detection, threat and vulnerability management, VPN, encryption, key management, log inspection, anti-malware, etc.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer information security/related field or equivalent experience
- CISSP, CCSP, CCSK preferred
- Relevant Cloud Service Provider certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect is an asset
- In-depth knowledge in cloud security, network security, application security, endpoint protection, data loss prevention, vulnerability management, and security incident response in traditional on-premise, virtual, container, and cloud environments
- Solid knowledge of AWS, Azure, GCP, and other public and private Cloud Service Providers
- Possess programming and scripting skills (e.g C#, Perl, Java, Powershell, or Python)
- Experience with CI/CD, containerizing, orchestration, and bug tracking tools (e.g Azure DevOps, Ansible, Jenkins, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, JIRA, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Windows and Linux systems hardening, containerization, and cloud security controls
- Experience with security compliance standards like HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI, SOC-2, FISMA, GDPR/Privacy Shield
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of Agile processes and methodologies (e.g Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile)
- Experience with source code management and software repository systems (e.g Git/GitHub, Subversion, Team Foundation Server, etc.)
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g AWS CloudFormation, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, Azure Resource Manager, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
- Demonstrable experience in building and delivering executive level presentations to leadership and comfortable presenting to peers on their solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team of highly skilled professionals
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.