**No Experienced Required! Paid Training and CPR Certifications Provided!**
- Variety of shifts available, including Weekend and Graveyard!
- With locations in Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, and Garden City!
More benefits for working at Aspire Human Services include:
Salary: $10.50 - $12.50
**Premium pay in certain homes for candidates with high behavior experience**
· At least 18 years of age WITH high school diploma or equivalent
· Valid Driver’s license, clean driving record, proof of insurance
· Ability to satisfy a background check
· Experience with Positive Behavioral Support, Behavior Management and training programs desired but not required
· A strong desire to enrich lives and the ability to train and foster skills development with participants
· Excellent written/verbal communication skills
· Ability to lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds of unbalanced weight with/without reasonable accommodations
· Willingness to work a flexible, non-traditional schedule
· Interaction with parents, case managers and the public is important and always requires a positive, professional manner by the caregiver.
· It is also important to maintain Individual Plans and all required reports.
· Perhaps most importantly, a caregiver must help create and maintain a positive “teamwork” attitude through positive interactions with other staff members
When you become a Caregiver (Direct Support Professional) with Aspire Human Services, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact in someone else’s life! We are looking to hire people with caring hearts and helping hands that can provide personalized services by supporting an amazing group of individuals with developmental disabilities. Those we care for are school age, teenage, adults and seniors. We assist them in learning basic living skills, personal care, home management, meal-planning, shopping, and health maintenance. We help them adapt to the community environment and establish supportive relationships within the community. We also provide positive behavioral support in employment and community involvement including the transportation to and from various community locations.
*Aspire Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer*