We are a high volume, state of the art shop.
We're seeking experienced Service Technicians to lead our main shop!
We need your experience to lead our newer technicians and support our hours!
Signing bonus is available for the right candidate.
Ready to kick start your career? Toyota of Easley will give you the tools you need to grow within our organization, earn competitively and be proud of your work.
We are seeking sharp and energetic people.
We expect you to invest your time into the Toyota brand and in return, we'll reward you with a fantastic place to work.
We are an award winning high volume Southeast Toyota Dealer with one of the strongest CSI scores in the country.
We are also a proud recipient of the President's Award 26 out of last 28 years.
We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
Our recently renovated facility boasts 22 heated and air-conditioned service bays with epoxy floors.
We are a fast-paced shop with an average daily car count of 120-140 ROs.
We also have an excellent parts department with three dedicated Counterpeople for our Service department.
Our teams will also enjoy lunch catered on the weekends!
We are a family-owned and operated dealership that values a strong work ethic and career progression. We also take into consideration a work life balance and provide our employees with a pay plan that's ahead of our competition.
Our tenured and dedicated management team is hands-on and works with you to capitalize on your strengths and improve your current skills set as it pertains to the role.
Apply today to learn more about what it's like to work at a company that has your best interest in mind!
SUMMARY This person will be responsible for inspecting, diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles.
Areas of expertise include but are not limited to engine, transmission, drivability, cooling system, brake system, electronics, steering and suspension, HVAC.
WE OFFER: * State of the art facility with heat/ AC with SOLID customer base.
* Pay plans ahead of competition. * Paid uniforms with laundry service.
* Climate-controlled shop. * Ongoing high-profile training from Southeast Toyota Distributor and JM&A.
* Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company.
* Flexible hours, will have to work an occasional Saturday.
* Up to two weeks paid vacation. * 401(k) retirement plan options with company match.
* Employee purchase and service discounts.
* Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision, medical.
* Wireless discounts through Verizon Wireless.
* Technical school partnership programs.
* Free bottles of water and Gatorade. * We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for over 35 years and pride ourselves in cultivating a wholesome and accepting work environment.
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* CERTIFICATIONS & previous experience at an automotive dealership preferred.
All others considered. * Great attitude
* Strong teamwork skills * Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* High School diploma * Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto Service Technician
* Must be ASE certified * Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* Learns quickly * Must have a valid driver's license
* Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to identify problems quickly * Knowledge of automobiles
* Math, reading, and computer skills * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Mechanic, Technician, Service Technician, Service Mechanic, Journeymen, Service, Automotive, Auto, Master, Master Tech, Master Technician, Service Tech, Tech, Auto Tech, Auto Service Tech, Express, Quick Lube, Express Tech, Express Technician, Quick Lube Tech, Lube Tech, Lube Technician, Quick Lube Technician, Line Tech, Line TechnicianHireology . Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Location: Easley, SC - 29640