Applicants must be at least 18 years old and be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds.
Our customers are the most important asset to our store. We are looking for a dedicated individual who is willing to adhere to the highest customer service standards in the industry! Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include evening and weekend hours. Mastery of multi-tasking in a sometimes fast-paced environment is a plus. Applicants must possess high work standards, must be able to work in extreme heat conditions.
• Answer customers' questions and provide information on procedures and policies
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of
• Be at your workstation on time
• Be "customer ready" whenever you are working
• Always be polite and attentive to customers. Make eye contact, smile and ALWAYS say thank you.
• Do not avoid customers.
• Keep your area of responsibility neat, and clean
• Uphold merchandising and store cleanliness standards
• Offer a carry-out if appropriate
• Know the proper way to answer the telephone
• Be alert for possible merchandise losses. Protect all company assets and report any missing or damaged
merchandise to your supervisor.
• Address all safety concerns immediately
• Advise store management anytime you say "no" to a customer
• Perform other tasks as asked by store management
• Effective communication skills; professional conduct and personal presence; team player; exhibits initiative,
urgency, and strong work ethic;
• Knowledge of (quickly attains knowledge of) overall store policies, procedures and goals.
• Physically capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation.
• Job responsibilities may change based on the needs of the business
Posting ID: 552520606Posted: 2020-05-31