Schedule: 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Pay Rate: $14.00/Hour
You will be using a quilting machine to sew materials together to make mattresses! In this role, you will:
• Read work order to determine what to quilt
• Feed materials through rollers
• Load quilt backing on quilter; Load foam on quilter; Load ticking
• Mark quilting chart and tags appropriately
• Set pattern and yardage on the control panel of quilter
• Start-up and shut down of quilter machine and check for proper feeding
• Quality checks: check for skips and splices and mark them, check for threading of machine
• You must be mechanically inclined
• Eye-hand coordination is required
• Must be comfortable using your hands, arms, back/shoulders and legs consistently throughout your shift
• Ability to speak and communicate effectively with the ability to read and interpret details and documents
• Ability to lift, carry, push or pull objects up to 100 lbs.
• Able to work around noise, moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, often bending and twisting.
You will be:
Moving your whole body, including twisting, reaching, pulling, kneeling, stooping, balancing, walking, and handling of materials.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]