THE WAIT IS OVER, WORK FOR YOUR SPIRIT
Looking for Passionate team players to work in a fun environment.
Crew Member: Prepares quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable Experience at the Sonic Drive-In.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs all duties in the Basic Stations (Fountain & Frozen, Dresser, Front Swamp, Back Swamp, Grill, Switchboard, Expeditor, Food Prep, and if applicable, Drive-Thru) as needed and depending on store volume, during a shift to ensure that preparation (portion control), temperature, packaging, appearance, presentation, taste and service of all menu items meet operational standards.
- Operates switchboard and records customer order, repeats order in a clear and understandable manner.
- Operates Drive-Thru window and sales register and makes accurate change quickly and efficiently. · Prepares fountain drinks and ice cream items.
- Prepares food by cutting and chopping food items and cooking on grill or in fryers.
- Prepares food orders efficiently within 2-3 minute time frame.
- Packages all menu items into bags or trays and places drink orders into drink carriers.
- Serves food to customers in an efficient manner in the Drive-Thru and as necessary when working in other Basic Stations.
- Routinely disposes of trash by transporting bags outside and into dumpsters.
- Cleans all areas of drive-in, including mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and emptying used grease.
- Performs frequent washing and sanitizing of: food areas, food preparation tools, and hands.
- Displays the importance of placing guests’ needs first on a consistent basis.
- Responds to guests requests in a respectful manner. Promptly reports complaints to a member of the drive-in management team.
- Wears required uniform and appropriate personal protective equipment as outlined in the Sonic Drive-In operations manual
- Performs other job related duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Effective communication skills
- Basic math and basic reading skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Complies with all Sonic Drive-In Policies and Procedures, and all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- Successfully completes and follows requirements of all STAR certification and other Sonic Drive-In training programs.
- Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required.
Being able to come to Fargo for at least two weeks training before the GRAND opening.
Sonic and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Job Type: Part-time
Posting ID: 43427597Posted: 2020-07-14