Accelerate your potential
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), a division of ValvolineTM, is hiring Assistant Managers in training. Our award-winning promotional program was designed to get you from hourly employee to management in no time. You'll enjoy a wealth of benefits and support to help you reach each new milestone and have some fun in between. That's putting your career into your own hands.
What you'll do
As an Assistant Manager, you will blend technical and management skills to lead, develop and train others in providing superior customer service. No day is ever dull. You'll be on the move, interacting with your team and customers to find the best solutions for their vehicle's needs while building loyalty. You will also enjoy playing a role in your team members' success. If you are ready to take the initiative, we're here to help you put your career on the fast-track to success.
- Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm and friendly greeting
- Build trust and win repeat, loyal customers
- Assist the Service Center Manager (SCM) in the daily operation and oversight of the service center
- Responsible for inventory, labor management and financial performance of the service center.
- Become familiar with Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) compliance and other policies and procedures
- Mentor, lead and train the team to optimize their development
- Help maintain a clean, well-organized service center and facilitate a safe and secure working environment
- Provide superior customer service leadership
How you'll succeed
- You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
- Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
- Knowledge of cash handling, facility and safety control policies and practices
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months of supervisory experience or related experience/training preferred
Why choose a career with VIOC?
For over 30 years, we've been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. We're passionate about cars, but we're really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world. Isn't it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
- On-the-job training
- We promote from within- a commitment we are passionate about
- No late evenings
- Tuition reimbursement *
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time*
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans*
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
Posting ID: 575715577Posted: 2020-10-17