We are looking for a hardworking Warehouse Associate. You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
- Unload delivery trucks
- Receive and track shipments
- Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
- Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
- Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
- Tag and label merchandise
- Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
- Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift, pallet jacks etc)
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
- You must also have a clean driving record, you will be making local deliveries
Minimum of 3-5 years of warehouse experience, if you do not have the minimum requirements please do not apply for this position.
We are a national apparel company that screen prints, embroiders and heat seals for a myriad of industries.
We have experienced continued growth and are looking for personable, upbeat sales associates to join our team!
Posting ID: 576826769Posted: 2020-11-03