Competitive Wage and Benefits, No nights or weekends!
Greet patients and visitors and provide courteous, caring and professional assistance to all individuals contacting the office. Answer their questions and provide non-medical information and/or direct to appropriate person or department.
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner. Screen and route calls promptly, accurately, and professionally to appropriate party.
- Make, cancel and reschedule patient appointments maintaining appointment schedule according to office procedure.
- Gather, verify and enter demographic and insurance information.
- Collect payments, issue receipts.
- Open and/or close the clinic following specified guidelines of individual clinic.
- Work independently and responsible for timely completion of assigned functions.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance at work.
- Maintain compliance with Personnel policies and procedures.
- Behave in a manner consistent with all Corporate Compliance and HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate initiative to improve quality and customer service by striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Perform other duties as requested by Clinic Administrator to facilitate the smooth and effective operations of the office.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively enter information into a variety of computer programs.
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact effectively with physicians, health care team members, individuals and members of their support systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse professional, education and lifestyle backgrounds.
- Writes, reads, comprehends and speaks fluent English
- Microsoft Office – basic computer skills.
- Critical thinking skills using independent judgment in making decisions
Fast-paced Occupational Health office that provides medical and physical therapy services to 2500+ clients in Central Illinois.
Posting ID: 563041209Posted: 2020-08-11