A very well respected and top performing Automotive Group in Northern New Jersey has a once in a lifetime opportunity to work as the General Manager for one of their Luxury Brands.
This is an incredible facility with a great history and high volume. If you have at least 2 years of Luxury General Manager or Executive Leadership experience please apply to learn more!
What We Offer
- Life Insurance
- Health & Wellness Program
- FSA - Health and Dependent
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Competitive pay plan
- Signing bonus
- Responsible for profitability in all departments in the dealership
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve monthly and annual forecasts for all departments
- Hire, mentor and monitor the performance of all department heads
- Maintain superior customer service (CSI) through dealership culture
- Review KPIs daily for every department and make necessary adjustments to increase production
- Assist in developing an advertising and marketing plan
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help bridge disconnects in the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to the all staff
- Assist sales managers in deals and closing more customers
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Minimum 3-5 years of Luxury GM or Executive Leadership experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
Current, valid driver's license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description. I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me. I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract of employment nor alter my status as an at-will employee. I have the right to terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, and the dealership has a similar right.
USA Cares exists to help bear the burdens of service by providing post-9/11 military families with financial and advocacy support in their time of need.
USA Cares is a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization based in Kentucky and registered with the IRS.
Posting ID: 577018126Posted: 2020-10-09