SANFORD FEDERAL, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: General Clerk II
Based at: Syracuse, NY
Job Summary: Sanford Federal is looking for a General Clerk II who will be responsible with the assimilation of program documentation, development of correspondence, checking documents for accuracy, processing payments, maintaining spreadsheets, etc. Monitors and tracks commencement and expiration of agreements and prepares agreement modifications. Reviews contract obligating documents and assist in internal auditing of agreements.
Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate office activities.
- Skill in operating computer hardware and software, phones, printers, copiers and other office machines to carry out day to day work.
- Skill in performing duties of receptionist for an office, providing assistance to walk-ins, answering phones, directing calls, taking messages and announcing arrivals.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures governing correspondence management.
- Skill in the use of Excel sufficiently to analyze information and produce reports. Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must maintain a state driver’s license and adhere to same NRCS policies and procedures when operating a Government vehicle.
- Reviewing and verifying technical and professional materials prepared by staff specialists for format and grammatical accuracy, including interpretative materials.
- Maintaining office files, manuals, handbooks and reference library, both paper and electronic.
- Answering telephone, greeting visitors and signing for incoming deliveries and other administrative tasks associated with a Field/Area Office as needed.
- Utilizing a variety of computer hardware and software applications and small office machines, to include agency specific software such as Protracts, DMS, FA Tracker, NEST, FMMI, and locally developed Excel databases to extract information needed to develop reports related to scheduling, program tracking, and balancing of funds committed and expended.
- Data entry regarding processing contract documents and actions for approved contracts. Monitors and tracks commencement and expiration of contracts, contracts behind schedule, and contracts that have not completed a practice in the first year and prepares modification, termination, waiver, and annual practice reminder letters for signature. Processes annual contract reviews and various audits. Prepare documents for contract appeals such as correspondence to program applicants and contract participants and provides documents with open obligation audits. And monitor payment error rates and works to eliminate them.
- A reviewing applications program to ensure required information and forms are present and gathers items that are missing to create a complete application package. Determine that correct signatures are in place on applications.
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR