- * Work with venue security and 900 unit to preserve safety, order and to protect the venue property.
* Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, guests, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security and safety of the premises.
* May write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
* Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
* Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
* Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
* Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
* Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may
include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and
properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- This position starts at $13.00 per hour
* Must be currently enrolled in a college level criminal justice program.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
* Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance; ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
* A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs.
* Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Hiring Practices The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.