Assembly Job Description:
- Prepare and gather components/materials for assembly.
- Assist in the setup and jigging of assemblies on the table per design drawings.
- Assemble roof and floor trusses and wall panels using power and hand tools.
Assembly Job Requirements:
- Experience with pneumatic and hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and walk/stand for 8 hour shift and have basic math skills and the ability to read a tape measure.
1st and 2nd shift openings.
Complete Staff...complete staffing solutions. Is a staffing company specializing in helping GREAT People find GREAT Full-Time Jobs with GREAT companies. Serving All Industries - All Positions & All Levels
Skilled and Semi-Skilled Trades; Construction; Manufacturing/Industrial; Office; Professional; General Labor
Posting ID: 566558034Posted: 2020-08-14