The MAPCO team of more than 3,200 dedicated employees with a strong commitment in customer service delivers Convenience You Can TRUST® in 345 company-owned convenience and fuel retailing units. Operating in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas, Virginia, Kentucky and Mississippi, MAPCO stores offer a wide array of high quality products and services. Customers can refresh and recharge with freshly-brewed coffee, packaged snacks and drinks, high quality fuel and special deals through the industry leading MAPCO MY Reward$ loyalty program. MAPCO and its subsidiaries also operate a fuel logistics business comprised of more than 100 tankers and a fuel wholesale and fleet group serving over 125 accounts. Since November of 2016, the organization has been owned by COPEC, a South American-based retail company.
Customer Service Leader Opportunity
- Meet company customer service standards.
- Follow company cash control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the sale of any government regulated products and services.
- Obey company and health department safety guidelines for food preparation.
- Detail cleaning of store interior and exterior according to company standards.
- Stock and rotate products including coolers and/or freezers.
- Complete training activities and pass minimum job performance standards.
- Follow company general rules of conduct and code of ethics.
- Motivate sales associates to grow the store sales and profitability using suggestive selling techniques.
- Assist the store manager in hiring, developing, and training others in store to meet company standards and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Value time and use your time effectively and efficiently.
- Concentrate your efforts on the more important priorities and can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Get more done in less time than others.
- Enjoy working hard and seize more opportunities than others.
- Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
- Act with customers in mind and be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Get first-hand customer information and use it for improvements in products and services.
- Pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
- Seldom give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Lifting up to 40 pounds 10%
Capable of working in a fast-paced environment that requires being on your feet for an extended period of time.
Travel Requirements- 0 overnight stays per year
Handle Hazardous Materials- 5%
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
- Read, understand, and speak English at an eighth grade level
- Comprehend and perform basic math skills
- Understand, comprehend, and perform basic computer and point-of-sale skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 570390466Posted: 2020-10-09