We are looking for an entry-level GENERAL OFFICE CLERK to join our team in NASSAU COUNTY, Long Island! As an established real estate owner/management company in business for 80+ years, we are continually growing and stronger than ever. We would prefer someone with experience, but we will train the right person.
Your primary functions:
· File records away in alphabetical or numerical order.
· Retrieve files as necessary.
· Fax and photocopy documents and files
· Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database.
· Bring important documents to the post office to be mailed
· Ensure that no materials in files are lost
· Assist with administrative duties in various parts of the office
· Be able to explain filing system to others
· Work with Office Manager on various special projects
· occasionally assist with reception coverage
Candidate must be able to multitask, have a minimum of 1 year of work related experience, have own transportation, be a team player, clear and confident speaking voice, fast paced, able to handle a heavy work load, personable and polished.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a well-known company in our field and work your way up! Hard work and dedication do not go unnoticed!
Interviews are held in our Long Island office during the day.
Applications without resumes attached will not be opened.