For over 40 years, Diversified Maintenance Systems, LLC has been providing client-focused, quality maintenance solutions to facilities across the United States. We are a community of over 10,000 outstanding people who are passionate about delivering the highest level of service to all of our customers nationwide.
What you have to do as a Custodian/Janitor:
- Maintain and clean all floor surfaces, including sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and other objects
- Clean, monitor and maintain restrooms, fitting rooms, corridors, store entrance areas
- Empty trash cans for proper disposal; use of compactor for certain materials
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using appropriate cleaners and equipment
- Spot clean carpets; assist in carpet extractions and shampooing
- Replenish paper products and sanitary supplies.
- Follow housekeeping schedule
- Occasionally use heavy cleaning equipment, such as floor scrubbers, backpack vacuums and buffers.
- Other duties as assigned, as required by scope of work or customer needs.
Who you have to be to be successful as a Custodian/Janitor:
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Reliable, reliable, reliable
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to successfully pass a drug test in some situations required
- Some prior cleaning experience is a good thing!
- Part time
- 25 hours per week
- $11.00 per hour based on experience
- Questions? Call or text 260-387-8148
Diversified Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Diversified is a drug-free workplace and employment may be subject to passing a pre-employment drug screening.
At Diversified Maintenance, we understand how important it is to an organization’s well being and success to count on expert and reliable maintenance and janitorial services. And it’s been by strictly adhering to this basic but fundamental understanding that we’ve built a national reputation as an industry leader since our founding in 1973.
Our clients need to focus on running their business – on day-to-day operations, on providing their employees with a safe and clean workspace, on presenting their brand to customers in the most assured way. And these are just a few points of focus. That’s why we have a single focus – our clients.
Diversified Maintenance goes above and beyond to make sure our operational excellence and specialized cleaning and maintenance services help businesses run smoothly and seamlessly. Driven by the needs of our customers, our unparalleled janitorial and maintenance services are fueled by premier industry know-how, the latest operational tools, and the power of our highly trained workforce. In this capacity, we are able to offer innovative, reliable, and scalable solutions across a broad range of industries.
Whatever the scope of a given job, we can expand or contract services – tailoring them to client specifications. This allows us to meet client needs with streamlined efficiency that produces top-of-the-line results and significant cost reduction.
We further ensure to successfully meet our client’s scope of work through multiple reporting tools, including metrics for scheduling for scheduling budget adherence, and service quality. At the end of the day, it all comes down to our focus on our clients and the relationships we build together. It’s a commitment we will never compromise.
Because it matters.
Posting ID: 574586949Posted: 2020-09-28