Provider Contract Food Service specializes in providing exciting concepts, systems, food offerings and efficient well-trained staff, while addressing any challenges facing an organization with on-site food service capabilities.
We recruit, train, and develop candidates who enjoy people, will provide excellent service, and take genuine pride in their work. We aim to be the employer of choice where employees know they are always treated fairly with genuine concern.
We are currently seeking a full time Scheduling Coordinator who can successfully learn to utilize our on-line scheduling system to fill schedules with available staff.
• Must have at least two years of experience in an administrative support role
• Must have strong computer skills, including usage of Google Sheets and Google Docs
• Must possess strong Verbal and Written Communication skills as well as strong Analytical skills
• Must be dependable, confident, possess a professional demeanor
• Must be able to handle confident, discreet information with poise and tact
• Must have an eye for detail and accuracy
• Able to be personable and firm when necessary
• Ability to work independently, capable of handling pressure and varying requests/personalities
• Strong time management with excellent problem solving skills
• Reliable and dedicated; a hands-on professional with a can-do attitude and willingness to perform a multitude of responsibilities as needed. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills, self-starter with an ability to prioritize
• Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job
• Responsible for collecting and inputting new and current employee availability into our scheduling system
• Works with Operations Managers to appropriately staff each shift.
• Coverage Process: Assist in answering a multi-line phone system and seeking coverage, log call-ins and inform the location manager.
• Reviews time off requests with managers
• Reports scheduling concerns to HR Manager or Assistant Director for evaluation
• Maintains professionalism and positive working relationships with management.
• Update and maintain various spreadsheets.
• Assist HR Manager with other duties, tasks and special projects as assigned.
Cal Baptist University
3459 Emily Court
Riverside, CA 92504
Provider Contract Food Services Participates in E-Verify
Check us out on the Web at: www.providerfoodservice.com
Job Types: Full-time
Pay Rate: Up to $17/hour
This position is eligible for Medical Insurance, Sick Time, Paid Time Off and Meal Discounts.
Posting ID: 566022001Posted: 2020-07-31