Wireless Retail Sales Professional
VERNOLA MARKETPLACE, 6205 Pats Ranch Rd, Mira Loma, California, United States of America Req #112
Thursday, July 23, 2020 Arch Telecom stands in solidarity with the nation as we combat COVID-19.
With locations open nationwide we are operating in accordance with public safety by limiting occupancy, additional time allotted for disinfecting, andbyproviding all PPE for our employees and customers.Sprint Retailer- Arch Telecom
We're a national Sprint Authorized Retailer with 155+ retail stores in 13 states across the U.S.
Since '93, we've been providing superior service and quality wireless products featuring the latest in technology. As a recognized leader in the wireless retail industry, we consistently deliver the solutions and service our customer's demand! Do you think you have what it takes to be an Archer? If so, keep reading! What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Automatic raises when reaching attainable milestones
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement
- A culture of care and excellence
What will you do?
- BONUSES: Monthly sales incentive programs, contests, rewards and more.
How will you succeed?
- Must be up to date and knowledgeable on all services and products in the industry.
- Provide an unparalleled customer experience to individuals visiting Arch Telecom, including greeting customers, answer phones, and assessing their needs
- Meet or exceed sales goals by executing new phone sales, upgrades and accessory bundling.
- Explain wireless solutions to customers in simple, easy to understand terms.
- Teach customers how to enjoy their new products through successful setup and activation.
What experience & "must haves" do you need?
- Always being given continuous growth opportunities with a team invested in coaching
- Staying hungry to excel in an uncapped commission sales role
- Building each customer's confidence by making their experience comfortable and simple while meeting their needs
- Maintaining a strong work ethic and positive attitude
What else do you get?
- Previous wireless or sales experience is a PLUS, but not required.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High school degree or GED
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Have the ability to lift objects weighing up to 25lbs
- ESOP [Employee Stock Ownership Plan]- Our retirement plan designed to provide employees with an ownership interest in the company
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Discounted cellphone services for you + family
- Annual President's Club trip celebrating our top performers
- Constant development and growth opportunities
Still interested? Apply to join our #ArchSquad by visiting us at www.archtelecom.net!
- VERNOLA MARKETPLACE, 6205 Pats Ranch Rd, Mira Loma, California, United States of America
Posting ID: 547717618Posted: 2020-07-28