Job ID: []
Michigan Paving and Materials, a vertically integrated CRH company, energetically drives to continually be a leader in our markets in quality construction materials and value added services by employing innovative techniques and customer-centric practices. We believe that our employees are the reason for our success and we focus on their development and advancement opportunities as well as attracting new talent to our organization. We encourage you to learn more by visitingwww.michiganpaving.com, www.stoneco.net or our parent company at www.crhamericas.com Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Ability to operate various pieces of heavy construction equipment
- Maintain housekeeping of plant and yard area
- Perform routine maintenance on construction equipment
- Ability to be flexible with last minute schedule, location and shift changes.
- Overtime work is required.
- Assist with all plant & site maintenance.
- Cutting, welding, and fabricating is preferred.
- High School or General Education Diploma (GED).
- 1 or more years of operating construction equipment is preferred.
- Strict Adherence to safety requirements, procedures and personal protective equipment (PPE) policies.
- Working from heights is required during our preventative maintenance schedule.
- 5-S of equipment and site daily.
- Must understand and be able perform wheel loader performance and maintain a consistent material feed to the asphalt plant to meet the demands of production.
- Stockpile management to reduce moisture in the piles and reduce material contamination.
- This position requires time spent walking, standing, bending, lifting and sitting.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- This position will work outdoors on a job site in extreme weather conditions.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americashas a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Michigan Paving and Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Date Posted:Feb 5, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Plant, Welding, Plant Operator, Warehouse, Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
Posting ID: 598607867Posted: 2021-02-09