CDL Class A Driver - Home Every Day/No Layovers!
Call Zach today @ (844) 295-5412!
SmithFoods, a Critical Food Manufacturer supporting the U.S.A. Infrastructure, is seeking Full Time Permanent Associates to join our growing team!
We are Expanding and seeking Full Time Permanent Class A CDL Drivers to join our growing Team!
These are exciting times for our company with an upcoming expansion all while continuing to produce high quality, great tasting products for our customers and consumers during this critical time for our country. We are an essential workplace and are following CDC recommendations for workplaces and the COVID 19 precautions to ensure the safety of all Associates, including the ability to conduct virtual video interviews.
SmithFoods offers a competitive wage and great benefits including: Health/Rx, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, 401(k) with a company match, paid time off, paid holidays, vacation, Bi-weekly pay, company paid uniforms, and an annual Boot allowance.
SmithFoods Core Values which are: Act on Good Data, Be an Owner, Lead with Integrity, Practice Generosity, Collaborate Intentionally, Pursue Excellence, and Work Hard and Have Fun guide our day-to-day decisions which along with our Mission are the foundation for our organization.
- Valid CDL CLASS A with a good driving record and insurable
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
- 2 years of Tractor Trailer driving experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to work with flexible scheduling on days or nights
- Pass physical function, road test, drug screen, and drug screens as required for CDL annually or as requested.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Do you want to make a difference and work on a team? Apply today!
Apply Online Below or Call Zach today @ (844) 295-5412
- All positions require associates to be responsible for food safety, food quality and regulatory requirements in their work areas and pay strict attention to details and have a high quality standard.
- May require one or more of the following duties depending on the position or assignment:
- Flexible scheduling on days or night turns
- Home Every Day/ No Layovers
- Guaranteed 40 hours pay, use electronic logs
- Transfer trailers/product between Cold Storage, Rose City and Plant
- Fill in as a DSR or Transport driver as needed
- Fill in as a Route Skipper - Some manual labor - 90% No Touch Freight!
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities involved in running Yard/DSR/Transport work as needed
- Fueling of Reefer Trailers and monitoring
- Adhere to all good manufacturing practices.
- Complete and maintain all associated records in accordance with company, state and federal requirements.
- Accomplish all the above in a safe and efficient manner
- Other duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 605069795Posted: 2021-02-09