CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of over $13 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals.
Wissota Tool is a part of Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc. At Wissota Tool we strive to continue to be the world-wide leader in precision tooling and manufacturing for the can industry and we do this by utilizing the latest technology. We provide the highest quality tooling products, parts, and assemblies, crafted to our customer's exact specifications. Our highly-skilled workforce is a big part of our continued success. Here is your chance to join the Wissota Tool team.Position Overview
Our Wissota Tool location located in Wisconsin is currently looking for a skilled CNC Lathe/Mill Machinist. Wissota currently operates under three different shifts; however, this position is for the 2nd
- Monday to Friday, 3 PM to 11 PM.
- We offer competitive pay which ranges between $21.00 to $27.00 per hour, plus shift differential. Pay will be determined on experience.
- Sets up production machines (Hass, Okuma Mill, Okuma Multis, CMM and Okuma CNC Lathe) following prints and specifications. Assigned machines may include lathes, grinders, mills, and similar equipment.
- Chooses, aligns, and securely attaches holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and other materials on machines.
- Applies knowledge of mathematics and instruments to calculate dimensions and tolerances.
- Completes in-process inspections of parts by identifying malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining; adjusts controls of machine to correct errors.
- Inspects and measures completed production units to identify defects caused by machine setup.
- Perform equipment maintenance such as starts or restarts of equipment after power outages or interruptions.
- Maintains a safe and orderly production area.Performs other job-related duties as required or assigned.
Job Requirements Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of Machine Tool Technics program and 2 years of Shop experience (must be non-production including programming and set-up).
- Or 4 years shop experience (must be non-production including programming and set-up).
- Must have completed a Blueprint training course.
- Required to purchase tools after six months.
- Ability to interpret and translate engineering designs and documentation.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Physical ability to operate and repair machines.
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending, and stretching.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds at times.
0 - 10%
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Posting ID: 593651930Posted: 2020-12-17