Caribou Coffee At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what's really important around here - TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY! It's that simple. If you're ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the 'BouCrew! About the Baker:
What we are looking for:
- Rise and Shine! This role is the lynchpin to our team - rising (like our amazing bagels) while much of the world is still asleep to begin preparing our delicious bagels and bakery treats!
- The Baker is responsible for overall product inventory and baking processes in the store.
- Maintains consistent inventory and flow of bagels while supporting daily catering goals.
- This position works with team members to understand the expectations of bagel products, proper handling, new directives, and customer orders.
- Early risers! We can't stress the importance here. If getting up at 2am scares you, this may not be the right position for you...and that's okay!
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Address: 807 W. Clairemont Ave, Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Company") are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
Posting ID: 562014103Posted: 2020-07-14