Are you retired and looking for a FUN and REWARDING part time job? Do you miss the feeling you get when you are helping others? We have just what you are looking for!
Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a &ldquopeople person&rdquo who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help the seniors in your community be safe and secure in their own homes during these uneasy times. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help spread love to seniors and help them meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. Home Instead strives to create a GREAT work culture for our CAREGivers. We are proud to say that we provide an open and welcoming environment as well as training and supplies for our CAREGivers to be successful. We offer flexible scheduling! Wether you are looking for a supplemental income, retired from your career, or wanting to make a difference in your community, we would love to hear from you!
- PTO program
- $300 CAREGiver Referral Bonus Program
- $100 Client Referral Bonus Program
- C.N.A Class Reimbursement Opportunities
- Local Business Discount Partnerships
- 3% Employer - Match Simple IRA retirement plan
- Monthly Sprint and Verizon cell phone discount
- Opportunities for Advancement Opportunities
- Monthly CAREGiver Events and Contests
- On-going paid professional CAREGiver training
- Great Office Staff Support
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Personal cares as needed
- Assist with running errands
- Transportation to appointments
- Engage in activities as tolerated for entertainment
- Provide verbal cues or instructions in order to help client complete a task
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance as well as a reliable vehicle (required if driving clients)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
- Must have compassion and patience
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. We can be flexible with your schedule!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.