Home Instead is currently seeking compassionate, reliable individuals to join our CAREGiver team and assist seniors in Edina, Eden Prairie, Bloomington, Richfield and South Minneapolis.When you become a CAREGiver for Home Instead, you'll gain real satisfaction and extra income by helping to make every day a little better and a little brighter for the seniors you work with!
CAREGiver duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental Transportation
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence needs
- Assistance with ambulation
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care
We offer comprehensive skills training- previous experience or certification helpful but not required.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Reliable vehicle with auto insurance and current Driver's License
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
***While longer shifts are occasionally available, CAREGiver Assignments are typically short shifts ranging from 2-6 hours on Weekdays and Weekends! Perfect for supplementing existing work or school schedules!***Apply TODAY: http://www.homeinstead.com/167/home-care-jobs or learn more about this rewarding opportunity by calling Monica at (952)929-5695!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 609237702Posted: 2021-02-26