Are you looking for a long-term position, with a family owned and operated company? Wanting to find a place where you can retire from? PeopleReady has multiple positions open, located in Auburn, Indiana. Individuals will be cutting, prepping, terminating, assembling the layout of the harness, and other production duties specific to each harness. Wire Harness positions are available on first and second shifts. This position offers a review and potential raise after 90 days, and permanent positions after 6 months of employment.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $12.50/Hour
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly on an assembly line
- Ability to meet individual productivity goals
- Ability to Package product according to the job requirement
- Assist with various production tasks as needed
- Select individuals will be using diagrams to select, cut, and mark wires of specific colors. Wrapping and tie wires together per diagram.
- Ability to lift 50lbs during shift.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to read and follow instructions.
- Candidate must have good attendance record.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Electrical Assembler, Location: Butler, IN - 46721
Posting ID: 588602876Posted: 2020-11-24