Automotive Warranty AdministratorExperience Preferred
782 U.S. 1, Edison, NJ 08817
Excellent Benefits and Pay Plan!
Bell Audi Dealership opened in 1955 and is the largest volume Audi dealership in New Jersey. We are family-owned and have been rated the Audi New Jersey 2012 & 2013 Dealer of The Year by DealerRater for excellent customer reviews.
We are the preferred Audi Dealer of New Jersey by our own customers. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and the community.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Warranty Administrator! The successful candidate must be able to pay excellent attention to detail. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- Sundays off!
Responsibilities - Warranty Administrator:
- Prepare, submit, code and track warranty repair orders and claim according to dealership and manufacturer policies. Also, submit for rental vehicle reimbursement.
- Pay close attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness of claims to ensure the Service Department and Collision Center receives proper credit and monies due.
Requirements - Warranty Administrator:
- Previous Experience as an Automotive Warranty Administrator Required
- Automotive Experience Preferred
- Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone and in person
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational/ sequencing skills
- Working knowledge of Service Department activities, methods, policies, and procedures
- General knowledge of product installation activities
- Valid Driver's License
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 560861088Posted: 2020-07-01