Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak. Responsibilities Include but are not limited to;
- Assure that the integrity of the resort assets is maintained.
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations from corporate, State and Federal.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs for rental units, public areas, and equipment.
- Provide training to other staff members as needed.
- Coordinate projects with sub-contractors when required.
- Follow all safety procedures and alert supervisor to any unsafe conditions that may exist.
- Work with other departments and area managers as required.
- Posses your own hand tools and keep them in a safe functional manner at all times.
- Maintain job logs updated daily.
- Maintain a valid Colorado Drivers License.
- Repair and replace parts, piping valves and other fittings, dry wall application, painting and other repair and maintenance duties.
- Good knowledge in appliance installation, general mechanics, wood work, plumbing, electrical, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledgeable on Lock out tag out procedure, OSHA, EPA and MSDS.
- Attend training classes for job specific skills, and receive training from other maintenance staff as well as outside contractors.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations, and adverse equipment failures.
- 2-4 years experience in general maintenance- required
- Able to work and/or be on-call nights, weekends, and holidays - required
- Able torespond to guest and HOA service order requests in a timely manner - required
- Able to lift up to 50lbs- required
- Demonstrated attention to detail - preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- preferred
- HotSOS experience - preferred
The budgeted range starts at 18.00 - 22.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 247869
Posting ID: 602294303Posted: 2021-03-01