What makesKindred Healthcare
a great place to work? Our people, of course! Ouremployees
answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize theirjob
effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction.This is who we are.Who are you?
To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, ourclinicians and therapists
care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life. The goal ofinpatient rehabilitation
is to help your patients live as independently as possible through specialized treatment programs.
Our care is designed specifically to helppatients
who have been impaired by an injury or illness such as a stroke, orthopedic or other neurological conditions. All of ourrehabilitation hospitals
feature care provided by aninterdisciplinary rehabilitation
team committed to helping patients progress to recovery. Our care is designed to help patients improve abilities and return to a more normal life.
As aProgram Assistant
- Assist the Program Director (PD) in the daily activities associated with the program operations.
- Responsible for daily posting of the teams planned minutes.
- Daily review of the teams DIFs to ensure proper timekeeping and alerts team to errors and corrections.
- Provides SMART training, direction and guidance for rehab team.
- Handles the daily processing of paperwork to include filing in Patient Charts, Hard Charts, and Soft Charts.
- Responsible for reviewing the payroll activities at the end of payroll periods for accuracy and completion.
- Assist the PD with scheduling to ensure adequate coverage.
- Communicates with staffing coordinators to alert of staffing shortages and works to help fill vacancies.
- Gathers information for risk management projects for the Rehab department in the facility.
- Assists with the gathering of data for Medicare meetings; provides to PD.
- Responsible for technical IT issues that arises.
- At the end of the month, assist with clearing alerts in the SMART system.
- Reviews Pre-Bill each month and corrects errors as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining the Part B Cap summary and Treatment Census.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting out other reports as directed.
- Orders department supplies.
- Verify and update professional licenses are ensuring they are current and posted.
- Organizes the gym and maintains a safe working environment.
- Assist in the preparation for surveys.
- As necessary, will be responsible for entering data into the computer.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Have great attention to detail, possess basic computer skills, great communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Performs other non-clinical tasks as assigned.
As aProgram Assistant
you will have:
- At a minimum a High School degree or equivalent GED.
- Experience in a healthcare setting a plus.
Posting ID: 567482361Posted: 2020-08-10