We have a client located in the Washington, PA area looking for a Maintenance Technician 2
Duties for this position include:
- Inspecting the Properties: Includes walking the property regularly and coordinating any needed improvements/repairs with the Community Manager.
- Plumbing: Identify and repair plumbing problems. Includes the repair, replacement, or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, etc...
- Disassembly of various equipment in order to perform repairs. Equipment includes heating/cooling units, call systems, lighting fixtures, appliances, etc...
- Test and determine problems associated with single phase electrical systems. Includes repairing, replacing, or installation of various switches, fuses, sockets, lights, etc...
- Carpentry: Includes repair/replacement of ceiling tiles, stud replacement, and minor roofing repair.
- General Grounds keeping
- Snow Removal as needed
- Painting for the minor touch ups and unit turnovers
- Drywall Repair
- Cleaning of common areas, indoor and outdoor, including floor care and maintenance
- Occasionally obtain bids for capital improvement projects
- Prepare for REAC inspections and perform all repairs that are needed following
- Conduct and coordinate routine inspections for preventative maintenance
- Perform and Maintain Inventory Control
All candidates for this position must:
- Have their High school Diploma or GED
- Have at least two years of maintenance or One year of relevant experience and Six Months training in the following Trades; Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing/Fitting, Welding/Fabricating, Plumbing/Fitting, or Carpentry.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and access to a registered vehicle for travel between the two Communities.
- Must be able to occasionally lift/move up to 100 pounds
Posting ID: 558519564Posted: 2020-07-03