Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is Hiring Bartenders!
The goal of our employees is to create an extraordinary experience for all our guests, and you are a critical component of this process. We consider ourselves lucky to have the ability to throw both a lunch and dinner party every day for our extended family. We want every guest to feel at home when in our restaurants and it all starts with you. We deliver more than just great pizza; we deliver a fun, welcoming, and positive energy that not only attracts friends and family to Grimaldi's but also keeps them coming back time and time again. If you are friendly, energetic, have a passion for pizza, and would like an opportunity for growth, we would like you to consider becoming part of the Grimaldi's family.
Some of the Benefits:
• Competitive compensation.
• Food discount.
• Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
• Comprehensive training program.
• Flexible work schedules.
• Ability to start or build a career and join a great family.
Responsibilities of the Bartender:
• Prepare and pour alcoholic beverages and propose wine/beer pairings in the guest to create the perfect complement to our signature style pizzas.
• Prepare and stock the bar and cocktail area with the necessary tools to ensure an effective shift and be knowledgeable of the brands of beer, wine and liquor that we carry, as well as the ingredients for the most common cocktails.
• Visit our careers page for a more extensive list of bartender responsibilities.
What You Can Expect:
A full-service restaurant built on the “8 Slices of Culture”, with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
For all open positions visit our careers page: https://www.grimaldispizzeria.com/careers