The Ideal Candidate:
An administrative assistant that excels at writing and working towards very clear milestones/outcomes. This job will encompass community outreach, frequent collaboration with partners and customers, meeting coordination and organization. We're looking for candidates that are comfortable running tasks without a lot of micro-management. We offer a very flexible work culture, so we're looking for candidates that are capable of managing multiple tasks and deadlines without a lot of oversight.
The tasks performed by the Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Perform duties and tasks related to the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and East County Economic Development Council (ECEDC)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in online database and filing system
- Maintain open lines of communication between clients, staff and contractors in a remote working environment
- Manage calendars and scheduling systems
- Communicate with current and prospective clients via phone and email
- Process online applications
- Support project managers with admin assistance
- Schedule, attend, and produce written reports on monthly Board of Directors and Committee meetings
- Perform clerical duties for the organization
- Attend regular staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Since 1984, East County Economic Development Council (ECEDC) has been at the forefront of promoting economic development, spurring stimulation of investment in East County, and fostering partnership and cooperation among businesses and organizations throughout San Diego County.
The East County Economic Development Council Foundation was formed in 1998 as a 501(c)(3) to address specific research, education, and economic development projects in conjunction with the ECEDC, a 501(c)6 business non-profit. The two organizations work together to cultivate a vibrant, sustainable economy, addressing their joint missions through innovative projects, purpose-driven collaboration, and assertive promotion.
Posting ID: 599653391Posted: 2021-01-21