Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Job Description Summary
The VP Enterprise Technology Marketing is responsible for supporting the growth agenda for Change Healthcare by providing strategic marketing leadership for a portfolio of Change Healthcare technology solutions including the Intelligent Healthcare Platform. Reporting to the SVP Segment Marketing, this role will work closely with the Change Healthcare R&D, IT, Data Science, Product Development, Product Management, Marketing, Business Development, and Sales/Account Management teams to ensure success.
- Go-to-market strategy and execution
- Audience Identification, Messaging & Content
- Sales Enablement
- Reporting, Measurement, & Analytics
- Team Leadership/Mentoring & Development
- Technology Partnership Relationship Management
- Oversee go-to-market strategy for Change Healthcare technology and innovation in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Data Platforms, Cloud Computing, and Interoperability
- Provide leadership for shared go-to-market plans with best-of-breed strategic technology partners to drive Change Healthcare awareness and growth in key target markets
- Lead strategic Marketing for the Change Healthcare API marketplace and collaborate with portfolio/segment marketing on go-to-market efforts for Change Healthcare API products
- Oversee and provide direction for research, analysis and documentation of market requirements, including trends, economic factors and competitive landscape
- Define the go-to-market opportunity for a suite of Enterprise Technology Solutions and build positioning and messaging for Change Healthcare Enterprise Technology Solutions, including the Intelligent Healthcare Platform
- Drive strategic approach to reputation building, thought leadership, demand generation, sales enablement, and customer engagement
- Determine marketing sourced/influenced pipeline and achieve sales bookings/revenue targets
- Map out the potential buying process for Change Healthcare technology solutions, including key roles that will participate. Develop buyer personas for identified roles Perform targeting/segmentation exercises
- Contribute subject matter expertise and information artifacts to relevant content for buyer roles to consume in a variety of formats, including white papers, podcasts, video, eBooks, brochures, social media, Web pages, online events and more
- Develop the comparison guide for use in positioning against like offerings from competitors
- Collaborate with sales operations on a well-defined sales enablement plan and assist in the creation of enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (e.g. playbooks, battlecards, scripts, presentations, training modules, and demos)
- Manage launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of a technology solution, including alignment to existing solution campaign structure
- Provide leadership, direction and mentoring for the day-to-day activities of marketing staff
- Manage the hiring, developing and retaining of marketing talent
Education / Training:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, preferably B2B technology Marketing
- 5+ years management experience (2+ direct reports)
Specialized Knowledge / Skills:
- Strong technology marketing experience, preferably marketing a technology platform to a B2B audience of CIO's, technology leaders, and developers
- Ability to translate technology innovation into business/customer value
- Ability to collaborate across the organization to accomplish goals
- Knowledge of sales processes and methodology
- Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Executive-level presentation skills
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues.
- Driving results: results-oriented style, high degree of analytical ability, proven problem-solving skills.
- Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
- Leading people: ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results.
- Collaborating and influencing: effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with all levels of team members, including front-line and mid-level personnel. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with all levels.
- Up to 30% travel required
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Posting ID: 566996385Posted: 2020-08-06