We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing, and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations
- Maintain operating expenses based on an annual operating budget.
- Interview and hire all warehouse employees.
- Provide warehouse training to all new employees.
- Prepare warehouse Key Performance Indicator report.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed by the warehouse staff.
- Supervise physical inventory counts during semi-annual inventory.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
- Ensure that all material handling and transportation equipment is properly maintained.
- Ensure warehouse operations meet all department mandated time frames and deadlines.
- Prepare and conduct annual performance reviews for warehouse staff.
- Physical demands may include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling up to 30 lbs.
- Supervising Experience: 2 year (Preferred)
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Supervising Experience experience do you have?
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
Posting ID: 599650253Posted: 2021-01-21