We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers.
At Chick-fil-A, the Marketing Director role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for a Franchise Owner/Operator, Marketing Directors gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving guests in our community. The responsibilities of a Marketing Director at Chick-fil-A is to provide creative and innovative ways to grow sales, brand awareness and brand protection. You will be responsible for the events, promotion and involvement of Chick-fil-A Mesa Street.This person should have an eagerness to learn and assist in any area of need. As a Marketing Director you must be able to lead a team, work well and engage with all aspect of the restaurants. The engagement of the Marketing Director also goes beyond the restaurant to include interaction with the community members in our area.
- College undergraduate status with focus in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Event Management is preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Possess an ability to take direction and follow through independently
- A people person. A strong desire to connect with others and develop relationships.
-Money management to work within a set monthly budget
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office, and online social media
-Professional appearance is a MUST
-Must be available at least 15-20 hours a week and on Saturdays.
- Can drive themselves to work and use their vehicle for work purposes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Creating content for social media platforms.
- Assisting in event planning and execution, eventually leading the event planning.
-Execute Events within or under set budget.
- Updating Community board monthly/bi-weekly with relevant and creative content
- Ensure proper leverage of the Cow mascot as a marketing tool
- Designing giveaway baskets for donations
- Assisting Lead Marketing Director at off-site events
- Executing product sampling/surprise and delight efforts
- Assisting Lead Marketing Director with community outreach and food distribution
Posting ID: 61082240Posted: 2020-07-21