A PizzaRev Assistant GM sets and achieves the highest standard in all areas of restaurant oversight. This includes the employee experience, the customer experience, and financial results. In addition to addressing the needs of the customers, AGMs oversee the training and development of restaurant employees and effectively attend to their needs. While communicating the needs and responsibilities of the store to the corporate entity is part of the job, management of the administration of the store will be your primary duty. This is a full time position requiring full availability. To be considered for this position, applicants must submit resume, cover letter, and salary history.
- 1-2 year’s experience in an Assistant General Manager role with direct Profit & Loss responsibility for the unit
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures, with a solid knowledge of local and state laws
- Ability to provide excellent leadership and culture to a team of 30 or more crew members
- Previous experience in managing safety and security including guest and crew incidents
- Reporting ability on a daily, weekly and monthly basis regarding Inventory, Sales Tracking, Labor, Cost of Goods Analysis, etc.
- Maintaining staff levels as necessary based on business volumes, and perform regular meetings with crew, shift leads and supervisors to ensure culture and development
- Cash log, SharePoint, Outlook and Excel experience
Posting ID: 74390578Posted: 2020-07-14