TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Project Manager - Global Supply Chain.
How Do You Fit In?
The Project Manager - GSC will be responsible for working with the business units to under the direction of the Director of Supply Chain Strategy & Project Management to define, plan, and successfully execute initiatives in support of the Global Supply Chain strategy driven by the corporate focus and objectives. The Project Manager will be a high-energy candidate who demonstrates an ability to quickly understand, analyze, and define solutions both inside and outside of their core functional discipline and then work across the organization at all levels. This individual serves as the primary point of contact for all business process and technical issues and questions related to Global Supply Chain project activity in alignment with the AOP and Roadmap.
They will support the Global Supply Chain team's vision "To be the Global Supply Chain leader in fashion; by creating a true competitive advantage that delivers a first class operation built on robust technology, maximized efficiency, and a team dedicated to personal excellence". A key to success for this individual will be the speed at which opportunities are identified and solutions implemented successfully.
- Support the Global Supply Chain Projects team on key initiatives for the organization thru the Annual Operating Procedure and Organization's Roadmap. Including but not limited to Vendor Compliance, Quality Assurance, Fulfillment, Trade Compliance, Primary and Secondary Operations, etc...
- Engage actively with cross-functional teams to align goals, influence priorities, coordinate the deployment of resources, and ensure the timely and effective implementation of supply chain initiatives.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in support of Global Supply Chain projects and other team member's initiatives.
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement for the Global Supply Chain organization.
- Analyze existing business processes, recommend opportunities, and implement improvements in order that the changes are adopted and sustained with a focus on speed/cost tradeoffs.
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity and think outside existing models to provide ad-hoc analyses and deeper exploration as appropriate on issues that can have a high impact on the organization's ability to drive profits.
- Implement Best-In-Class approach and develop project definition including project schedule, direction, and lead process from inception to implementation and sustainment.
- Assembles project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develops project schedules, determines and acquires resources needed.
- Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality, timeliness and ensures quality control in adherence to policies and procedures.
- Develop processes, systems, and KPI governance to track process improvement performance and supply chain KPIs.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with management, Customers, team members and other groups.
- Strong analytical background (engineering preferred) supporting product flow, speed, and cost drivers.
- Project management and change management champion.
- Thrives in building and nourishing collaborative and respectful relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong customer (internal and external) dedication and support experience.
- Thorough understanding and accountability for P&L's.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of DC operations, transportation, supply chain, and vendor processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage progress for multiple activities at once.
- Bachelor's level degree - Supply Chain, Engineering or Business.
- Minimum of three to five years' experience working in retail/and or ecommerce organizations with demonstrated success in Supply Chain management
- Supply Chain: distribution, transportation, inventory management and operations
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification preferred
- Demonstrated people and relationship management skills
- EDI knowledge is a plus.
Why Work for Us?
Mission: To Reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world's most innovative and admired fashion company.
Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle (formerly JustFab Inc.) has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle's five portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FL2 and FabKids provide over 4 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our six offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
If you're passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, explore available opportunities a on our jobs page. At TechStyle we believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business and our employees.
What Are Our Core Values?
We believe living these 7 cornerstones will make us successful:
- Be Passionate: Love your craft, contribute your ideas, foster debate, take initiative, our members feel this come through everything we do.
- Be Great at Your Job: Demonstrate the specific areas of technical excellence appropriate to your level and role, contribute relevant developments from your field to keep us cutting edge, share knowledge, and teach others.
- Be Entrepreneurial and Accountable: Make responsible decisions as if it were your own business, continually improve how we work and what we offer, follow-through on deliverables, proactively managing expectations, hold others to a high standard, minimize bureaucracy, respond effectively to change, challenges and the pace of our business, take ownership for our success, keep our members in mind.
- Do the Right Work: Manage your tasks to meet your deliverables, organize your time so you can succeed, understand how your work impacts the business, think strategically to solve the right problems, proactively raise questions and issues that need attention, prioritize the most important work to help us achieve our goals.
- Be a Team Player: Pitch in when needed, listen to others' concerns, identify dependencies within and across teams, be aware of your impact, keep others informed, collaborate effectively to ensure collective success.
- Learn and Grow: Stretch and challenge yourself to keep learning, ask for help, apply feedback, look for where you can improve, keep developing in your role, continually increase your contribution to results.
- Let's Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: Work hard, but keep it fun and light-hearted, no ego, make this a great place for each other, be yourself, inspire others' best, help us not take ourselves too seriously, have a positive and constructive attitude.
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)
Posted 2 Days Ago
Why Work for Us?
Mission: To reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world's most innovative and admired fashion company. Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle has become one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle's portfolio brands JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FabKids & Savage X Fenty provide over 5 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
Locations: We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans our six offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, Perris, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin as well as retail locations across the United States. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
Opportunity: If you're passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, then TechStyle is the right place for you! We believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career-building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business, and our employees.
Recognition: TechStyle is recognized as one of the leading companies paving the way in fostering an all-inclusive workforce and we are exceptionally honored to be recognized by our very own people as one of America's "Great Places to Work " for the 4th straight year!
What Are Our Mindsets?
The three TechStyle Mindsets are the attitudes that shape us both individually, and as a team. They describe the way we think about the work we do.
- Drive : Intrinsic motivation and resourcefulness to find great solutions, and self-awareness of what's needed for success.
- One Team : We're in-it-to-win-it for the collective TechStyle win, putting company needs above all else.
- Innovation : Thinking outside of the box to keep us on the cutting edge of all functions.