Would you like to kickstart your career?
Maybe you re rejoining the workforce or seeking a career change?
Stericycle is hiring now! We, as an essential business, are on the front lines as supporting the healthcare industry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This means that, in addition to our generous benefits, our team members enjoy better job stability and opportunities for advancement.
We ve also updated our policies and training to ensure all of our team members can safely serve our customers.
We protect what matters. We are seeking a Plant Worker to ensure all waste is unloaded from vehicles, the vehicles are decontaminated, and the waste is properly staged for scanning and processing.
The Plant Worker will perform the duties in a safe and productive manner.
This is a 2nd shift, full-time position in Morton working an 8 hour day Monday-Friday starting at 2pm.
Key Job Activities: 1) Unload waste from incoming vehicles.
Separate non-autoclavable waste to be incinerated.
2) Stage waste on conveyor system or properly stack waste for scanning in the Bio track system.
3) Scan waste into the Bio track system for proper recordkeeping purposes.
4) Load autoclave bins or incinerator hopper with waste for processing.
5) Place re-usable containers on tub wash line for decontamination.
6) Operate tub wash unit ensuring the wash unit is operating properly.
Remove clean tubs from wash unit, inspect tubs and stack for loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
7) Operate tub wash sprayer for oversized reusable tubs ensuring the unit is operating properly.
Inspect tubs and stack for loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
8) Decontaminate vehicles cargo-carrying portion, reload assigned re-usable tubs and ensure cargo-carrying portion of vehicle does not have free liquid on the floor.
Inform plant supervisor when the vehicle is ready to be moved from dock area.
9) Ensure housekeeping issues are addressed immediately, e.g., spills are cleaned up, the floor is dry, debris is not on the floor, etc.
10) Assist in other areas of the plant operation as directed.PandoLogic. Keywords: Factory Worker, Location: Elbe, WA - 98330
Posting ID: 576549044Posted: 2020-10-21