What you'll be doing...
Our customers rely on us for the best network and customer experience. You are responsible for helping to grow and optimize our multi-modal AI Automation experiences through our Digital Assistant ChatBot / Voice Bot that are both customer-facing and agent-facing (i.e. Agent Assist). As part of the National Customer Service Consumer Group, you will work on identifying the strategic direction, planning, and execution of digitally connected experiences powered by AI/ML driven insights and leading technologies. The work you'll do every day will help us create simple, customer-centric, digitally oriented customer and employee experiences for our Home and Mobile customers.
You will be responsible for developing the content and end-to-end design efforts of ChatBot/VoiceBot experience intents (digital conversations). Working with UI and UX design teams as well as an AI development team, you will be responsible for gathering the appropriate user scenarios (customer types, scenarios, system actions, etc.) based on the requested conversation overview from internal and external stakeholders and creating an end-to-end customer journey. You will build out wireframes, storyboards and present proposed design solutions. You will work with our partners within the Omni-channel Customer Experience and Digital Operations organization, Customer Service Operations, and Global Technology Solutions (GTS) teams to develop new Bot flows and automation solutions while representing Customer Service requirements. In order to create the best experience for all stakeholders, your expertise in the areas of user interface design, mapping the customer journey, knowledge of the business and customer experience will be essential to optimize this important technology. Your ability to communicate across all channels is an integral step towards the collaboration necessary in managing these projects.
What we're looking for...
- Ensure the best customer experiences as users interact with AI on various platforms.
- Develop basic Bot flows (FAQs, etc) including content and layout.
- Execute Jira tickets by making small updates (this could be small content changes, correcting punctuation, spelling error, or spacing issue) in our admin console, AIM 2.0.
- Compare active conversations to new persona guidelines and make any recommendations for updates that would align with guidelines and create continuity within the chatbot / Voice Bot.
- Act as a subject matter expert for smaller topics (less conversations in production): stay up to date with business rules, attend meetings/calls, and create/recommend updates.
- Use Sketch to develop wireframes to visually illustrate new functionality for developers.
- Use MIRO or other decision-tree design software to illustrate customer journeys.
- Design new enhanced customer experience conversations, end-to-end, in the AIM 2.0 tool.
- Non-complex updates and edits within AIM 2.0 to improve the experience.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with user interface conversation flow design - User Journey Mapping.
- User Interface & User Experience and/or human factors design experience and ability to understand and apply patterns to create a consistent user experience.
- Experience working with Agile Methodology.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have:
When you join Verizon
- A degree.
- Knowledge of wireless industry trends and key business drivers.
- Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, MIRO or other design software.
- Experience developing executive-level presentations and visualizations (Google & Microsoft Applications).
- Experience with JIRA or other ticketing systems.
- Experience working on cross-channel projects and tailoring experiences for individual customer segments.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner with approaches on SCRUM, XP, LEAN, and Kanban.
- Previous technical project or Chatbot experience.
- Technical writing experience.
- Copywriting or Journalism experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish language (written and verbal).
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here. Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon,we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check out our diversity and inclusion
page to learn more.