We are seeking a Class A CDL Local Pier Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 80,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Driver Must have current and valid TWIC card
- Prepares truck for operation by inspecting general condition; obtaining or scheduling required repairs; validating adherence to Department of Transportation standards.
- Outgate and Ingate Containers; Local Delivery; operating the truck; maintaining schedule.
- Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; scheduling repairs.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior.
- Maintains delivery, truck, and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgments; recording tracking information; completing driver log and truck performance forms.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- TWIC card
- Previous experience in truck driving and Pier Experience
- Commercial driver's license A
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Posting ID: 600381291Posted: 2021-01-23