Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. We provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We offer part-time and full-time hours with a variety of shift times! We give you shifts based on your
individual, unique availability! Compensation starts at $11-12
per hour, plus a $1100 sign on bonus! Other benefits include:
- Background check, TB test and drug screen at no cost to you
- Medical insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Online access to shift calendars & client assessments
- 24/7 on call support
- And more!
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Apply now by clicking the apply button or visiting our website at
Or you can call our Pleasant Hills office at (412) 205-3345
to speak directly with a member of our helpful team!
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver's license & reliable vehicle
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/CAREGiver
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 583170623Posted: 2020-10-30