Urgently hiring; Remote customer service/call center representative
Full Job Description
Our business principles are built on a foundation of strong customer experience and sustained commitment to staying at the forefront of technology and innovation.
- Work remotely and/or onsite to answer inquiries through telephone calls from Texas state employees and retirees. Remote location requires minimum of 50 mb Internet speed.
- Efficiently answer questions, educate, and counsel members regarding state employee benefits programs, including insurance, retirement, online tools, and other ERS related matters.
- Communicate tactfully and provide information in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage communication style to educate customers with various levels of knowledge and experience.
- Use sound decision-making and judgment skills and appropriately apply and interpret existing law, pending legislation, rules, policies and procedures.
- Promote related tools, services, and programs.
- Provide exceptional service as defined by customer service guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 590879673Posted: 2020-12-05