Floating General Managers fill in for General Managers at various locations as assigned by the District Manager. When assigned to a location, he or she assumes the full duties of a General Manager, which includes accounting, operations, marketing, and human resource functions. This position is a stepping-stone until placed in permanent General Manager position. We are looking for those who want to provide Five Star service to everyone on every level!
To achieve success in this position, keep these points in mind:
• Be an expert at Customer Service Representative's duties and lead by example!
• Ensure every new employee gets quality training and support.
• Ensure the store keeps a high level of cleanliness, delegating tasks as needed.
• Keep a focus on food quality and preparation.
• Communicate and Implement new policies and promotions to the team.
• Keep signage fresh and pricing accurate, keep displays full, and manage out of stocks.
• Order and return product, manage invoices, troubleshoot and research errors.
• Prepare bank deposits, reconcile tills and daily cash, troubleshoot and research errors.
• Verify/Finalize timecards for employees and approve paid time off.
• Create schedules that optimize labor to business needs.
• Review Applications, Interview and Hire Employees as needed.
• Love People and have a great attitude!
• Pass a drug screen
• Be at least 18 years of age
• A valid driver's license
• Pass a Background Check (Criminal, Credit, MVR) and Assessment
• Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Mileage
• 401K with Employer Matching
• Employee Assistance Program
• 45 Hour Average Workweek
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Path/Management Opportunities
• Fuel Discounts
• Free Sandwich and Beverages Program
• Weekly Pay
FiveStar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 60116144Posted: 2020-02-19