Welcome to The Meadows - Assisted Living, a senior living community built on principles of family, compassion, and respect. Our staff are the backbone of our community and genuinely enjoy caring for our residents, so much so that 26 of our staff members have been here for more than five years, and some have been here for as many as 13 years.
Our residents and staff sincerely care for each other and pass their positivity and enthusiasm on to each guest who walks through our doors. If you’re looking for a senior living community that puts people first, we’d love to meet you.
Now Hiring PT Assistant Director of Health and Wellness!
This position is responsible for collaborating and assisting in the leadership of the personal care staff, coordinating personal care services provided to residents by personal care staff, promoting the health and wellbeing of each resident, and reporting observed changes in resident condition or health to the Director of Health and Wellness.
- Monitor the health status of current residents through assessments and care conferences scheduled quarterly or more frequently as required.
- Monitor resident assessments and care plans using designated software for staff compliance. Monitoring includes, but is not limited to: medication side effects, activities, meals, complaints, cognition and behaviors, ADLs and special requests.
- Coordinate and attend resident care conferences and service plan reviews as directed by the Director of Health and Wellness with a focus on assuring service plans are developed to meet the resident needs.
- Assist in supervising the Assisted Living and Memory Care personnel. This may include: hiring, coaching, orientation, scheduling, and training of staff at the direction of the Director of Health and Wellness.
- Work with Director of Health and Wellness to conduct community audits as required of current operational systems to monitor staff compliance with policy and procedure, and to ensure community security.
- Ensure employees work in a safe manner and that unsafe actions are managed.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is strongly preferred. Licensed Vocational or Licensed Practical Nurses may be considered based on state regulations and community needs.
- Minimum three years’ experience in Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s, or Memory Loss care preferred. Experience as Residential Care Management, Clinical Director, or Risk Management preferred.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity! **Please DO NOT include the date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank you!**
Posting ID: 603996932Posted: 2021-02-04