We have an exciting job opportunity for you at a large and growing optical manufacturing company in the Ramsey area! Please see below for directions on how to apply!Hours:
Training will be on 1st shift 6:00am-2:30pm M-F and will eventually move to a 2nd shift 2:00pm-10:30pm M-FStarting Pay:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews Rx orders and processes them accordingly
- Make corrections to Rx orders as needed
- Communicate questions or jobs status to origin labs (via email or phone)
- Pays attentions to warning messages from data entry screen
- Must know information about company billing policy, lens availability, coating availability, frames manufacturers, and service codes available
- Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen and enters necessary codes
- Compares data entered with source documents or re-enters data in verification format on screen to detect errors
- Maintain neatness of workstation
- Send work to designated areas
- Print out Rx tickets, fold them, and place them in job tray.
- Move job trays to next station
- Retrieve used trays to lens pre-production area
- Contact other labs in regard of their Rx orders to make corrections and obtain answers to question
- Answers calls from other labs in regards of job status
- Possibly does close down procedures for end of work day
- Archiving work
- Recalculates Rx jobs or send them to server as needed
- Sends daily reports and communications to management and labs
- Cross trains on tasks from other areas of the lab
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able and willing to work as a team
- Basic Math
- Must be able to work Overtime, Saturdays and Sundays and some holidays when needed
- Able to read and write English Language well
- Able to memorize large amounts of data accurately
- 10 key-by-touch and 45 wpm typing skills
- Computer skills (Windows, MS Office)
- Problem solving skills
- Work without constant supervision
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time
- Lifting up to 10lbs
***Must be able to pass employment screenings prior to start***
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to inquire at 763-780-0724!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Pro Staff will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Pro Staff is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.prostaff.com.
Posting ID: 571966640Posted: 2020-09-26