- Industrial Maintenance Technician
Summary Of Position
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic & electrical experience
- Preventive maintenance on all machinery and trouble shoot break downs
- PLC experience a plus
Essential Job Requirements
- Preventive maintenance on all machinery by tasks
- Repair machines
- Look up parts
- Order parts by machine numbers
- Must be organized
- Must have good people skills
- Prioritize tasks
- Handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Prioritize, organize and delegate assignments where applicable
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years heavy duty maintenance
- Must be organized
- Must be able to trouble shoot all types of machinery
- Must be a team player
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Must prioritize tasks
- Must handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Must prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments where applicable
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work in cold weather
- Must have trouble shooting skills
- Must be able to do simple math
- Must be able to carry out complex verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in a written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Hand tools, power tools, welders, end mill, lathe, and grinder
- Works primarily indoors. Some outdoors.
- Exposure to oil and grease.
- 1st shift - Monday through Friday: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Flexco makes products tough for lifestyles that demand it. When dependability, strength and performance are mandatory, Flexco components are made to endure. That way, users can stay focused on their task, whether that means they’re working hard or playing hard.
Flexco serves a diverse industry base. Our skid steer attachments can be found helping get the job done for construction, agriculture, livestock, landscaping and excavating operations around country. Flexco products are trusted to lend ease of entry, structural support and secure locking closures.
We are everywhere, from the shooting range, to the racetrack, to the show ring. Our products support demanding lifestyles that compromise nothing. Flexco responds to that call with precision, innovation and flexibility.
Posting ID: 558418797Posted: 2020-07-06