- Plan, coordinate and manage the administrative and maintenance services of the department.
- Evaluate staff performance, provide staff training and recommend department and personnel changes to the director, facility, and administration.
- Assist the director, finance and administration in the development of departmental budget; monitor and control expenditures. Assess internal controls to safeguard all facility, maintenance department equipment, and supplies. Make improvements where necessary.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new and revised policies and procedures affecting facility maintenance.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
- Conduct regular inspection of buildings, grounds and equipment to ensure proper repair, facility improvement and preventive maintenance in compliance with program requirements and safety/building codes.
- Perform maintenance and custodial tasks on buildings, grounds and equipment as needed; maintain an effective work order system. Monitor daily productivity of staff members to reduce inefficiencies and minimize task completion.
- Coordinate with other center staff to determine maintenance needs.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate management records such as equipment inventory, building systems descriptions, and preventive maintenance checks.
- Requires physical exertion to manually life, move, pull, push, or carry materials or objects.
- Requires reaching, bending, stooping, or standing.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred and four years related experience, two of which should be in a supervisory capacity. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record. #ZR
Posting ID: 581908022Posted: 2020-10-23