Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Voice Infrastructure Engineer Mid-Level for the San Antonio Home Office I or Plano Legacy.
Responsible for creating, modifying, maintaining and supporting infrastructure and individual system components that enable business functions and IT Services. Balance availability, security, efficiency and functional requirements to help provide an optimized production service.
Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensure these risks are effectively identified and escalated to be measured, monitored and controlled.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers - World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Designs scalable infrastructure with minimal oversight, implements system change with consistency and autonomy, automates service delivery and maintenance tasks, and builds monitoring and tooling for systems.
- Resolves complex production issues with independence by troubleshooting complex systems independently
- Analyzes complex outages in order to identify opportunities
- Experiments with new patterns and technologies
- Understands and consistently exercises engineering best practices, concepts, and patterns
- Understands the customer and identifies solutions and ideas for the customer with some assistance
- Evaluates potential solutions with some oversight
- May begin mentoring junior engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study, OR Certification from an approved technical field of study, OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required.
- 4 years of infrastructure experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within a specific discipline(s)/technology(s).
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 4+ years of experience Installing and maintaining Cisco Contact Center Unified Contact Center Enterprise, and/or Oracle SBCs and EOM
- 1+ years of supporting Voice Risk and Compliance policies and procedures
- 1+ years of experience partnering with Risk and Compliance organization and utilizing Risk and Compliance tools
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have manager's approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 6/18/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.