Customer Service RepresentativeLocation:
As a Customer Service Representative ("CSR"), you will use your love for business, people, and the community coupled with your passion for customer service to build relationships. You will serve as a vital contributor to our Store Operations team and demonstrate your motivation by seizing learning and training opportunities to help launch your career. We'll be an advocate in your growth by providing you resources to help develop your skillset, turning your passion into a rewarding career.
The health and well-being of our Team Members, their families, and our customers remain a top priority for us. That's why we've taken a number of steps to help maintain a clean and safe environment where Team Members can thrive, and customers can feel safe. Currently, in our stores and Corporate offices, we're practicing social distancing, wearing face coverings (subject to certain exemptions), cleaning frequently, and following state and local requirements as well as Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to help ensure a clean and safe environment for all. As the situation evolves, changes may be made to our practices, in line with state and local mandates as well as CDC-guidelines.Responsibilities
Provide an exceptional customer experience throughout the full cycle of the loan or pawn process by educating consumers and making recommendations based on their financial needs.
Assist in customer account management by accepting payments, monitoring, and managing customer appointments.
Work to meet Company set performance standards by leveraging business-to-business partnership opportunities, obtaining referrals, participating in and hosting in-store and community events*.
Develop customer relationships to build new business, maintain store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
Conduct vehicle appraisals accurately using the assessment tool.
Enter and maintain customer information in the Point of Sale system with accuracy and integrity.
Uphold compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Utilize personal vehicle to complete bank deposits and other Company business throughout the workday*.
Work efficiently in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment and handle multiple challenging tasks with ease to meet individual and team performance standards.
Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact with customers and Team Members at all levels.
Ability to maintain a full-time work schedule with regular in-person attendance, including limited Saturday hours, is required for this position. A full-time work schedule for this position includes, at a minimum, 38-hours per week**.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the workday (mileage compensated)
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required, (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
Learn More About Us
- Associate degree or higher
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
* The ability to perform these tasks is required for the position, however, in-store/office events/gatherings, community events, and certain errands outside of the store and office are on hold until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
**Store hours, schedules, and/or the minimum number of hours required for this position may be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company. Speak with your recruiter for the most up-to-date hourly requirements due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.